Sunday, December 20, 2009

Santa

Yesterday was the big day that Santa came in a helicopter. He lands in the parking lot of a store in our town. For the last 4yrs my son talks about this for half the year so we can't miss it. My daughter being 2 didn't remember last year and was a little nervous of the helicopter. After that we went to the mall where Santa took his "secret tunnel" to get there so fast. Cameron was all about getting his picture like usual but Autumn was not having it. She just kept saying "No Mama Santa Scary". So I didn't force her to take a picture. And of course Cameron asks Santa for the one toy I didn't get him, so I'm gonna have to go out and find one. Here's the video of Santas Landing!


I stumbled across this site "The Suburban Jungle" You guys should go by there and check out there giveaway for a $25 American Express Gift Card and check out the great receipes they have!
Click on this link and enter

No comments:

Post a Comment